Mayo senior football manager James Horan has made seven changes to his team from that which lost to Galway in the opening round of the Connacht GAA Football championship for their crucial Round 1 All-Ireland Football Qualifier against Monaghan this Saturday.
Rob Hennelly is fit again and replaces Rory Byrne in goals with Enda Hession and Paddy Durcan returning to the starting fifteen in place of Padraig O'Hora and Michael Plunkett.
Westport's Lee Keegan and Eoghan McLoughlin retain their places in defence with captain Stephen Coen named at centre-back.
Kilmaine's Oisin Mullin continues at full-back.
Breaffy duo Aidan O'Shea and Matthew Ruane are once again named at midfield.
Horan has made four changes upfront with Bryan Walsh replacing Kevin McLoughlin, Aiden Orme comes into the team at centre-forward instead of Ryan O'Donoghue and Diarmuid O'Connor starts in place of Conor Loftus in a new look half-forward line.
James Carr and Cillian O'Connor retain their places in the full-forward line with Jack Carney getting the nod instead of Jason Doherty on this occasion at full-forward.
The game this Saturday, June 4th has a 4:00pm throw-in time at Hastings Insurance MacHale Park with Derry native Barry Cassidy appointed to referee the game.
We will have live commentary on Midwest Radio with Michael D McAndrew and Martin Carney.
This match is a ticket only event: https://am.ticketmaster.com/gaa/allirelandfootballqualifiers22
Mayo Senior Team as follows:
1.Rob Hennelly –Roibeard O’Hionnaile –Breaffy
2.Lee Keegan –Laoi MacAogáin –Westport
3.Oisín Mullin -Oisín Ó’Maoláin –Kilmaine
- Enda Hession -Éanna Ó hOisín-Garrymore
- Paddy Durcan-Padraig Ó Durcáin-Castlebar Mitchels
- Stephen Coen© –Stiofáin O’Cadhain –Hollymount/Carramore
- Eoghan McLaughlin-Eoghan MacLochlainn-Westport
- Aidan O’Shea –Aodhán O’Sé–Breaffy
- Matthew Ruane-Maitiú Ó’Ruáin-Breaffy
- Bryan Walsh-Brían Breathneach-Ballintubber
- Aiden Orme –Aodhán Orme –Knockmore
- Diarmuid O'Connor-Diarmuid Ó Conchúir-Ballintubbe
- James Carr -Seamus MacGiolla Cheara-Ardagh
- Jack Carney -Sean O’Cearnaigh –Kilmeena
15.Cillian O'Connor-Cillian Ó’Conchúir-Ballintubber
Manager: James Horan
Selectors: Ciaran McDonald, James Burke, Tom Higgins & Martin Lally