Kylemore Abbey has been named “Business of the Year” at the Galway Chamber Business Awards 2022, in association with The Shannon Airport Group. They were recognised for their “immense contribution to employment in Connemara” and “as a dynamic, sustainable business which continues to innovate and pivot their offering to meet the needs and expectations of their customers.”
As well as the “Business of the Year” Award, Kylemore Abbey was also recognised as the “Best Small to Medium Enterprise”.
Speaking about the Awards, Dermot Nolan, President of Galway Chamber says the awards highlight the adaptability and dynamism of the Galway business community.
The full list of award recipients on the night were:
- Best Scale-up/ Growing Business, sponsored by Galway Technology Centre and WestBIC went to Buymedia.
- Excellence in Innovation, sponsored by EY was awarded to MedScan3D.
- Best Small to Medium Enterprise, sponsored by AIB, went to Kylemore Abbey.
- Best Customer Service, sponsored by Permanent TSB, was presented to Western Motors.
- The Marketing Excellence Award, sponsored by Galway City Council, was picked up by Citylink.
- The Award for Accessibility, Diversity and Inclusion, sponsored by Galway City Council, went to Eye Cinema.
- The Culture and Creativity Award, sponsored by Galway Culture Company, was presented to Galway Community Circus.
- The Award for Sustainability Initiative, sponsored by Shannon Airport, went to HID.
- The President’s Award, sponsored by PwC, was presented to Garry Hynes, Artistic Director of Druid.
- The Business of the Year, sponsored by The Shannon Airport Group, went to Kylemore Abbey.