Atlantic Technological University (ATU) Mayo will hold its first onsite open event this Friday, 6 May
(2-5pm) for Leaving Certificate students, postgraduate applicants, teachers, mature students and families.
The event will include tours of the campus, with staff and students providing information on all programmes in the School of Health Science, Wellbeing and Society. Access and demonstrations will also be given in the Nursing Clinical Skills Labs, Early Childhood Education and Care Labs as well as an opportunity to test out the Outdoor Education Indoor Climbing Wall. CAO programmes include:
- General Nursing, Mental Health Nursing
- Applied Social Care, Community Development & Youth Work
- Early Childhood Education & Care
- History & Geography, Culture & Environment
- Outdoor Education, Geography & Outdoor Education