€200 Daily Vouchers for the Royal Theatre, Castlebar, Co. Mayo
Competition dates: Monday 8th August to Friday August 12th, 2022
Client Information: At Specsavers, they are very aware of all the fun people missed out on over the last couple of years. This week Specsavers is helping to bring back some of the sounds you missed most like concerts!
If 1970s songs evoke memories of your heyday then we’ve got some more to take you down memory lane this week thanks to Specsavers. The Mid-morning show with Paul and Gerry is offering you the chance to win a €200 voucher for tickets to the Royal Theatre in Castlebar! Specsavers Hearing have expert Audiologists available in your local Specsavers. If you are concerned about your hearing you can book a free hearing test using your PRSI entitlements and Specsavers will arrange a hearing aid uniquely tailored to you.
Mechanic: Each day we will play you a few seconds of a hit from the 1970s and we are inviting you to let us know the name of the song along with your contact details – we’ll pick a daily winner from all the correct answers we receive!
Call 0818 300055
Text/WhatsApp your answer to 087 9004141
Terms and Conditions – Specsavers Promotion August 2022
- There are 5 prizes of equal value (€200 and a winner will be chosen from the correct entries received each day.
- Competition will be open from Monday 8th August until Friday 12th August between the hours of 11 am and 1 pm only.
- The daily prize is a €200 voucher for tickets to The Royal Theatre in Castlebar
- There will be no ticket or cash alternatives.
- The mechanic of the competition is simply to identify a hit song from the 1970's from a short snippet played on The Mid Morning Show.
- Entry is by text, phone or email - Phone 0818 300055 Text and WhatsApp 087 9004141
- Listeners can enter every day if they wish.
- As there is a winner per day the presenters Paul Claffey and Gerry Glennon will promote it in the first hour with the mechanic and the winner announced in the last hour of the show.
- Winner will be chosen at random from the correct answers received and announced on The Mid Morning Show. He or she will receive a call back from our receptionist to get their full address and Eircode so that the tickets can be posted to them.
- We will try to call the winner five times before awarding the prize to someone else.
- Prizes are handled by Midwest Radio only and not Specsavers.
- As the winner will be chosen from the entries received by phone, text or email they have given their consent to be contacted in the event that they are the winner.
- Employees of Specsavers or Mid West Radio and their families are not permitted to enter or win this promotion.
- This competition is open to people 18 years and over only.