Mayo will look to book a place in the Connacht final for the first time since 2015 when they host Roscommon on Saturday in Elverys MacHale Park at 7pm.
Following a win over New York last time out the team named shows three changes. In to the team comes Chris Barrett, Michael Plunkett & captain Diarmuid O'Connor with Colm Boyle, James McCormack & James Carr missing out. It's a first championship start for Ballintubber's Michael Plunkett having come off the bench in that New York win. Interestingly dual star Keith Higgins who made his championship debut against Roscommon back in 2005 will be playing his 155th game for the senior footballers on Saturday evening. The winners of this game will play Galway in Connacht final on June 16th.
1. Robert Hennelly - Breaffy
2. Chris Barrett - Belmullet
3. Brendan Harrison - Aghamore
4. Keith Higgins - Ballyhaunis
5. Patrick Durcan - Castlebar Mitchels
6. Michael Plunkett - Ballintubber
7. Lee Keegan - Westport
8. Matthew Ruane - Breaffy
9. Aidan O’Shea - Breaffy
10. Fergal Boland - Aghamore
11. Jason Doherty - Burrishoole
12. Diarmuid O'Connor - Ballintubber(C)
13. Evan Regan - Ballina Stephenites
14. Darren Coen - Hollymount/Carramore
15. Kevin McLoughlin - Knockmore
The Roscommon team has also been named.
Darren O Malley in goal, David Murray, Sean Mullooly and Conor Daly in the full back line, Niall Daly, Conor Hussey and Ronan Daly in the half back line, Tadgh O Rourke and Shane Killoran at midfield, Hubert Darcy, Cathal Creggan and Niall Kilroy in the half forward line and Ultan Harney, Conor Cox and Diarmuid Murtagh in the full foward line.