Gardai have confirmed that the woman who died suddenly in Ballina on Saturday died from smoke inhalation.

Kathleen Murray who was aged 74 died after a fire broke out in a section of her home on Saturday.

A Post Mortem examination took place at Mayo University Hospital yesterday, which revealed she died from smoke inhalation.

Gardai are not treating the death as suspicious.

Kathleen’s remains will be reposing at the family residence, 12 Bunree Road, this evening from 4pm until 8pm.

The Funeral will arrive to St. Muredach’s Cathedral, Ballina on Wednesday for Mass of the Resurrection at 12.30 p.m.

Burial will take place afterwards in Leigue Cemetery.

0
0
0
s2smodern

Latest News